Monday, February 3, 2014

"Perfect Food Raw" - Garden of life brand - FABULOUS

So I saw the movie
"Fat, sick, and nearly dead"

It was a pretty interesting movie. Regardless of your interest or dis-interest with 'juice fasting' this show is worth, at least, watching.

Anyway, really liked the information. And decided to get a juicer, and juice my self to health. Although I just added juice to my current diet. I did not do a juice fast.

Anywho, I liked the results, and knew my body liked the nutrition it was getting. Didn't think I needed to improve on anything. I had some really good, healthful, delicious juices almost everyday.

However, my steam did start to flounder, because it was a lot of prep, clean-up, and sometimes wasted produce. So I needed an alternative on the days I could't bring myself to juice, or I was on the run... Thus, I stumbled across the product "The perfect food' by Garden of Life.

My first taste of 'perfect food raw' I almost gagged, same with second, third and fourth. But I knew it was good for me so I chugged it down each time. Then the most amazing thing happened... I had been juicing for about a month and a half with no outside tangible benefits to my body; but after a week of being consistent with the "perfect food raw" I saw some real improvements to my MRSA boils. Tangible Improvements!

This stuff is AMAZING! Totally, recommend it. I drink it straight, and in smoothies.

I add the regular 'green' kind to a mango, pineapple, oj smoothie. Yummy! My 12 year old loves it.

I add the 'chocolate' perfect raw food, with 1 frozen banana, and chocolate almond milk. And my youngest three don't even know they were getting their greens. Seriously, can not tell.

I think this should be in everyone's pantry! AMAZING!

If you are battling MRSA, this is an effective tool in helping your body's defenses!

4 comments:

  1. So I'm new to all of this. Thank you for excellent info. What do you do to get rid if a few pimple link sores on your body? I'm so depressed & tired. My kids are free for the moment, but I still struggle with outbreaks. I ate crummy yesterday and have new pimples(mrsa) on my legs now. I've got to stop eating out of emotion or the convenience of a free meal. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really try to eat well... but it is really hard to eat well all the time which is REALLY important when you have mrsa. If you could do ONE thing, I would drink the bentonite clay listed in my previous email. I have noticed a huge difference when I drink it, I actually drink it every night before bed. Then my next recommendation would be to drink the garden of life stuff!
      My recommendation for the pimples on you legs would be the 'Awesomely Alkaline Moisturizer', from 'mrsa hero', that would be my first choice. Next choice would be silver sol gel from amazon.
      Good luck!

      Delete
  2. I have been combining the garden of life with the clay. Seems to go down fine. I also just bought some seventh generation disinfecting cleaner to try to stay away from bleach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT. Your body is going to lOVE you for it! The only thing I would recommend is, make sure not to mix with metal spoon; the clay does not "Act" as strong when it comes in contact with metal, so make sure you are mixing the clay into it with a plastic spoon. Try to not let it touch metal, as it makes it less powerful!

    ReplyDelete